Following the great success from the past years, the 3rd Annual Procurement Leaders Forum
continues to promote the development of strategic procurement capabilities and functions across regional organisations. The forum will gather procurement experts from regional and international organisations to share best practice on creating and embedding strategic procurement practices in their functions and across the wider organisation.
Take a look at the topics that will be discussed:
- The evolution of Procurement in the region: Mapping the transformation of procurement in regional organisations
- Achieving Strategic Business Growth: Aligning procurement with the commercial strategy
- Developing and retaining procurement leadership capabilities
- Value driven procurement
- Embedding long term sustainability in procurement processes
- CPO vs CFO: Procurement as a stand-alone discipline in the organisation
- Strategic Supplier Collaboration
- Revolutioninsing procurement processes – Map your strategic procurement processes in an interactive session
- Automating procurement processes
- Sustainable Strategic Sourcing: Embedding sustainability into your sourcing strategies
- Strategic Category Management
- Many more…
We were delighted to have such a great gathering of procurement and SCM practitioners join us for the event and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again next year!
We are looking to build on the success of this year and develop an even stronger event for 2014. If you would you like to be involved in next year's event, please contact Hoda Abdelhay at email@example.com
to share topics or subject areas that we have to address next year.